Leonardo Cincinelli was Born in the countryside of Florence (Italy) in 1983, from 2008 he has been living in Barcelona (Spain) working as music producer, performer and teacher.
// EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
- 8 years of Classical Piano studies with the american teacher Sarah Hamby.
- “Siena Jazz” degree in Jazz and Modern Music Piano, Composition and Arrangement.
- 2 years of Jazz Ensemble and Composition studies with saxophonist Daniele Malvisi.
- “Saint Louis College of Music of Rome” degree in Sonic Arts (Electronic Music Production, Sound Synthesis, Film Scoring).
- Master degree in Music Production at “Microfusa” school, Barcelona.
- Degree in Industrial Design at Florence University.
// WORK EXPERIENCE
- As composer and producer for various artists ( Klaymax, Zhanna, Valerio Rodelli EBF… )
- As composer and producer of personal projects: Nu Epoque (Nu Soul), Lostress (jazz trio), Deejazz (live electronics collective), Leomode (live electronics)…
- As performer (Live Electronics and Keyboards) in several projects: Daniele Malvisi virtuous circles of Miles Davis (Jazz sextet), Fake Out Collective (Tech-house)…
- As sound designer for installations, documentaries, commercials…
- As session pianist in hundreds of productions.
- As mixing and mastering engineer for several productions.
// STUDIO EQUIPMENT
The studio is acoustically treated and is provided with top quality gears as:
- Klein & Hummel o300 Active Studio Monitors
- Metric Halo ULN2 + 2882 Audio Interface
- Manley Vari Mu Limiter / Compressor
- API 2500 Stereo Bus Compressor
- Drawmer 1973 Multiband Compressor
- ADT TM235 Harmonic Generator
- ADT TM215b Analog Limiter
- Clavia Nord Stage (Pianos, synths, organs)
- Roli Seabord Block, Novation Launchkey 25 controller
- Neumann TLM 103 Condenser Microphone
- Shure Beta 57 A Dynamic Microphone
- AKG MkII, Sennheiser HD 25 II Headphones
- iMAC 27″ 3,4 GHz, 32 GB Ram Computer
- Softwares: Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Waves Plugins, Native Instruments Komplete, Fab Filters, Izotope, Lexicon, Altiverb, Brainworkx…
- Italiano (native speaker)
- Español (fluent)
- English (fluent)